Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey peepoh , sorry so long never post , damn lazy ,

Hmm , first off , I took away my tagboard because some lowlife fucked up dogs came to spam , which is sooooo 2001 , their clock got problem , now 2009 , they thought 2001 , aizai sia.

Enough about dogs , more about life.

2nd to 13th November went back to school for CWO , most of the days did & COE room , damn nice , together with brother , keep play drum & disturb Gamelan , LOL .

& pooled alot , damn shiok ,

Coming monday , G.I Joe , (our teacher) , treating me , brother , queenie jie & wenting jie to pool , we play how long also can , ;x .

& we settled @ hougang plaza pool , cnfirm very fun , will be opening 2 tables , :D

Okay , then , one last sentence for those dogs out there ,
@ LEAST I AINT THAT RETARDED , TO TAG RETARDED THINGS , LIKE PEW PEW PEW ? WTF YOU ALL TALKING ? XIA SUAY YOURSELVES , FUCKEDUP BIRDBRAIN , :D

No comments:

Post a Comment