Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LOL Huiling look so fat in this photo ! :D

Wong , the dua ah beng !


LOL Yesterday night , about 1.30am , went down to wong house , then huiling came , then slackslack , went to mac for supper , :D

Ate double cheese , they ate idk what.
Then eat finish , walk back to wong's house , @ then slackslackslackslack , LOL

Until about 3.30am ? Then went back home , play maple awhile , then off to bed @ 5am ,
Today woke up @ 2plus , later idk whether going out anots , hope going out , :D
Will update tonight or tomorrow ! , :D

Cheers !
AhBennn :DDD


See this chiobu ?
I'll tell you 5facts about her.
1.She cut bangs ! LOL
2.She saw me at green , going up a bicycle.
3.She like to give me the toot face "-.-".
4.She wants me to quit smoking , :D
5.She wanted me to post something about her. :D
So XinYi ! This is for you !!!
:DD
AhBennn :DDD


No comments:

Post a Comment