Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello all ! Finally had th mood to change my blogskin , cause there was a Chiobu talking to me ! :D

Hmm , her name is

J
O
C
E
L
Y
N

:D She is damm effing cute , hahas ! :D
She keeps nagging that im slow , and she keep dont want to sleep.
Act one strong only ! LOL
Hahas , go sleep la chiobu !
Tomorrow still need go up stage say pledge ley ! LOLOLL

Okayokay , wont disturb her anymore.

Hmm , tomorrow will be leaving school earlier than normal , because got jie lin gu performance , and im performing !! @ Swiss Hotel , tomorrow ,

:D Not school activity , its outside one , :D

hmm , that should be all bah , :D
AhBennn :DDD


ohmygawd ! jocelyn you're so darn cute. lmao.

1 comment:

  1. Hey .
    Xinyi here . Using my friend account .
    My phone got confiscated . So sorry ,
    if I didnt reply .

    ReplyDelete