Monday, May 17, 2010

260210 ; 4.22pm,
i suck,


Today went to school for napfa & aerobics,
Napfa results not bad, except for SBJ & S&R.
Shagged.

Aft school, backgate, slacked, went home change, mall, wooden horse, 441 makan, 439 slack, 450slack, bus home.

Hais, Ridhwan laopeh, i really want you regain your memories, like seriously,
Last year i got that daiji, you helped me, you even bleed because of me.

Now that you need help, i swear upon my life, i wont leave you in th lurch.
You tookcare of me th whole of last year, which meant alot to me.
You was th reason of what i became of, today.
Which i dont regret,
& i dont regret knowing you, i wont.

I want you to become th old you, th old Ridhwan, & ofcause, th old Spidey.
I want you to teach me how to sing every song,
I want you to teach me lion dance,
I want you to sayang me again.

D:

You're my laopeh,
forever,
& ever.

x3

Thats all,
AhBennn.

rants @ private blog.
260210,
isuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment