Monday, October 5, 2009

I dont know what can I do right now D:

I fucking dont know what to say right now ,
I cant believe I woke up in the middle of the night ,
Just to read your blog ,
& guess what ? You have said words that can break my heart ,

On friday , 2nd Oct , you & th rest ownself know what happened after I left.
Not what happened to the people around you all , but to th rose & straw hearts ,

Its th 5th of Oct alr , the start of my exams , and Im here , writing what I feel , and what I know.

These few days , I've been thinking whether all of you around me are helping me or hurting me ,
If you all are helping me , why all of a sudden , one daiji will come out ?
If you all are hurting me , why care about me , why help me puey daiji ?

You all ownself know , that what's going to happen soon , because of my recent case in sch ,

Oh neverminds , you all just shouldn't care ,


but sometimes i would just wish , you could be by my side , hais .

No comments:

Post a Comment