Saturday, October 10, 2009


If that person was me , I wouldn't drip one drop of tears , I would drip a pool of tears



Thanks for that message , @ least now I knew that you have thought through ,
& I will takecare of edwin , ping & jiaxuan .

Those people in that clique , you also must takecare of them , especially melvin.
He's my gan kor since primary school.

Hmm , thats all
AhBennn ;(((

still loving you , hais


Here, past all the lights
Where everything's clear
Nothing seems to change
How I love you and now
You're gonna leave
I'm just slowly dying here inside
Trying to let go

And everytime I think of you
It's hard for me to think of what I can do
I used to have you here beside me
I just want you here beside me baby
How can the sun keep shinin'
When my whole body's cryin
I know I never told you why
I need you in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment