Friday, July 23, 2010

Paranoia Kills,

NI JI XU STUPID. :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d9rCHEPrrkk/TEh237SUt9I/AAAAAAAAEcg/p519T2UX3C4/s1600/DSC01937.JPG

I DARE YOU CLOSE BLOG. :D CLOSE ONLY. I NOT SCARED ONE. :) CLOSE LAH CLOSE. YOU DARE CLOSE THEN CLOSE. CHEESE FRIES! I WANT YOU HAVE TAGBOARD. NI JI XU AH.

ohmygoddess of shockness, 3 more days to our 5th month. O: and please, i beg you for a million times, don't buy anything for me. If not i sumpah i'll kill you. Like literally. Like seriously. I'll skin you alive, andand, i'll just you know like, make you part of the Human Centipede. Okay? You lame idiot. -.- Keep kp me say no time spend with you. -'- idiot hor. I veli busy ma. You don't know only. Plus its SUBJECT COMBINATION YEAR. A very very super very important year for me. I can't screw this up. :D So yeah, please understand me and stop acting gay and petty. Seriously. And stop acting petty, big time. You're not a girl. Cause only girls get petty. But i'm so nice, i hardly get petty.

MUAHAHHAHAA. :D I'm very nice right? :D I KNOW I KNOW.
I'm so cute, cuter than you.

So yeah, here's your post. -.- and you can go and CLOSE YOUR BLOG now for all i care.

OHMYGOD I'M SO CUTE AND NICE. ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Idiot, you've got to learn to accept the fact that,
i'm much much much cuter than you. :)

LALA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment