Sunday, July 18, 2010

We're like no other,


Hello hello! :> I'm here helping this idiot to post. :B without his permission. :x HAHA. :D
I'm meeting him 3hhours in 144hours he claims. But does it matter? I don't think it does.

Sometimes, this idiot just ignores me cause maybe, i did something wrong. Then i'm sorry. But he ignores my messages, my calls, or even when i'm talking to him face to face, he still ignores. -'- so fucking petty right? Yesyes i know.

And he breaks his promises, and he always make me wait for him whenever we meet! Like sometimes i will be waiting for him for 2 hours, or whatever. And he always smoke, smoke, smoke and smoke. I don't like you to smoke! ): And i'm happy you closed your 2 lip piercings because of me. ^^ ohmygoddd, i feel so honoured. ^^ HEHEHEE. :D

Okay this should be all, :D Baby has to learn to stay at home and study. :) like me. :D I'm sucha good girl. :B Okaybyee! xD

260210, 04:22pM.
8 more days to our 5th monthsary,

No comments:

Post a Comment