Sunday, July 12, 2009

You guys must be wondering why I can post while my comp breakdown-ed . Its cause im either using my jie's laptop , my normal comp , or my mum's laptop ;D

Saturday , 11 June 2009


Woke up at 11am , bryan called , changed , went down , went for haircut . Oww , my side now so damn bloody suck . Then met Edwin , Eugene & Christina , played basketball till 6pm+ , went home.

:D



Sunday , 12 June 2009

Woke up at 9.30am , breakfast , listened music till 11 , met bryan , then went to find Edwin they all , this time , Zhiqian & Isabel was there. Basketball again till 1plus , followed zhiqian , isabel , bryan to ave8 fr lunch , had curry chicken rice. Went back to find Edwin , basketball till 5.15pm , sent bryan kor home , then walked home . Bathed , changed , went out to green for family dinner ? Sunday = family day , but i dont its family . FAMILY = Father and Mother I Love You ,

Woohoos , tomorrow jiejie boyfr helping me re-cut my hair . Hope its nice&school allow. Jiejie say he got selected to go London to work leh x_x , 1month 10k pay ley @@

Hmm , thats all . Bye , chill .



Jolene,
I want you. x33 ,






Tags Replied ?

-x3Lilo3x , Oh , sure . Thanks fr th tag .
-Bernice , Okay la , see when i free then i tag you back . ;x
-jingming , thanks fr tag , takecare too .
-Shiying , dont mind . Linked. ;D
-Melissa , Its okay , got tag can alr
-Miyuko , x3 , Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment