Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday , 7 July 2009
================

Finally broke with HER , hmms , today nothing much , mapling halfway , she called me , shouted at me , which is totally , fuckingly , stupid . Called Ahboy , conference , talk talk , break . Fine, stupid. Act as if you don't know me , fine! I'll act like I dont fucking know you too.

Hmms , sorry to all that I broke gans with , Im trying to change , Maybe I should thank her for letting me know , that Im a hongster , so to stop all this hong-ing crap , I'll just break gans.

There are some people I wont break friendship with*

Thats all.

Wednesday , 8th July 2009
====================

Woke up at 8am , breakfast to 9.30am , DM and Counsellor came up to my house , talk craps , wooh , suspended for one week , is it an holiday for me ? Or isit God gave me more time to maple ? LOL. ;p , then crapped to 10am , father slept , went down to Melvin's house , Nicole was there too , made peace with her last time , so now we're okay , She's cute , but there's no way we can be together , although she tell me she's single , hinting here there everywhere. NAH , jk , Melvin so cute , keep giving me a fuck face. Then went green , bought lunch fr sister , then mapled , Rongyu called , went down , buy things , then Sabestian want to go home ler , I suddenly suggest to play firework, So bought 3packet , not enough , bought another 6pack .

Stupid Rongyu , go burn my bomb, _l_ you , jk , hahas , Then played , alot smoke I tell you , LOL , sent Sabestian to bus stop , rongyu come my house awhile , mapled , he left . Then i continue maple, now level 23 alr . Add me people : Asleep( capital i ) , bootes , :D

Okay thats all bah , :D
Chill .


*Here are the people I WONT break gan/friendship with. :D
-Queenie Jie
-Pekyee Jie
-Joey Mummy
-Bryan Kor
-AhBoy Kor
-Rongyu Bro
-Bernice Jie
-June
-Arvin Kor
-Aden Bro
-Denise mummy
-Eline Pig
-Jenny Jie
-Sheryl Jie
-Huixin Mei
-Jovina Jie
-Sherlyn Jie
-Ridhwan Daddy
-Leegek
-Zen
-JunLiang Kor > Best maple kor
-LiQin

========================================

Anybody , wants to be in the list above , just treat me good.


Thats all luh.

No comments:

Post a Comment