Friday, July 10, 2009

Woke up at 8.30am by MsLim's phone call . WTF? damned tired, answer ler , then talk , went back to sleep , 9.30 , Counsellor call , then talk, then sleep . Woke up at 11am , to realised that my computer was spoilt . nbcb ! Then went to green ask fr repair , he say 300dollar + need wait 14days, sua loh , dont want .

After that went to find bryan kor at 909 ,go there , saw him , chat chat , cheryl came , went up staircase , cheryl left . Bryan kor send me to green , then i walked home , super sian , slacked at home . Until 4plus , went down green with papa fr dinner , went home , bryan came , went to buy things , then came up . Chat chat . Hmm , then nothing le lor , Today he is ton-ing with me , which is super nice . xD

Thats all , muacks people.
Chill.


Tags reply fr th first time. :D

-Cordelia , just ignore the message , we're still friends :D
-Vanessa , hello back . xD
-ahting , lazy tag you leh , see my mood later . LMAo
-Tony , I aizai maaa ;DDD
-Eline , thanks fr th spam , I love you. LOLL. I guai enough le , :p
-Vanessa , tag you backbackback. hahas
-Q-ing , thanks. :b
-Mayber , np , takecare , drink lotsa water hor , thanks fr th tag btw.
-Alvina , thanks. :b
-Joey.O , marmiieeee :DDDD , x3 you too laa .

Hey people , must tag more okay , my cbox damn blooody dead. T.T







I know you need time,
I can give you time,
Just promise me,
You will be,
Mine. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment