Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday , 31 July 2009.


Woke up at 6am , earliest of th year. Lols , hmm , went to school slept on periods before recess , recess time , lazy go down, called jialing to help me buy burger back. ( Thanks couplet x3 ) Then recess over , went for HomeEcons , sucks . Th $!@#!!@#!@ teacher sucks to th $!@#!!@#!@ core.

Keep nagging. Walau . Do this , cut mark , do that , cut mark . Never hear from her say got gain mark . Not even once of my life , ( I went 2 times only. ) Then release . Went to find zhisheng , nana , eugene , rongyu. Climbed gate. I cut-ed my hand 4times , when i climbed. Sucks.

Then slacked with them , went to find bryan get my cigg , then ahping , qianhui , yuping came. All came , slacked , play poker. Blahs until 6+ , all go home , left me, edwin, maomao , ahping.

Went point fetch ahyun , then bus-ed to my house there , went home , changed , went down. Bryan came. SlackSlack , bryan went home change , edwin went home , left me , maomao and ahping .

Me and maomao sent ahping to bus-stop and accompany her wait. She boarded th bus , held maomao's hand , all th way to her house downstair , woos :DD She rawks. But talk alot crap ;X .

Went home , met bryan , now me @ home , bryan @ outside my house , sleeping , on a fugly , dirty , black , leather sofa. LOL , :D

Maplesea sucks , no more hacks , fucked up.
Bootes , iPlug , 25 Swordman ,
Never minds .


Maomao , you is fucking cute.
Cute until can talk so much crap , when i never even ask :x .
:D You rawk.


To everyone , Me and maomao , is only best friends , di & jie :D , Swear. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment