Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yay , my tagboard is back ! Thanks to JiaLing , my couplet :DD
Hmm , lets start from yesterday . :D

Woke up at 7.30 , prepared everything , bryan and christina girlfr came my house downstair , bus to point , met eugene and zhisheng , bus to mall , mrt to outram , change to chinese garden , walk to Jurong Sports Complex :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

Super super high when I saw water :DD , yipeee :D , then went in , change , float , jump into river :DDDDD , shiok , then slide blah blah , 12pm got tsunami wave . :DD

Then wave over , went to slide and river , until 1pm , 1pm another wave , this time high tide T.T , damn scary . Went all th way to 1.7metre , almost drown , Christina girlfr too , almost drown . Lols .

Went out , girlfr's slipper got 'stolen' , bathed , changed , went out , at entrance there saw th slipper , _l_ th person who throw . Then went opposide th complex de kopitiam , ate . Slacked around Jurong there , then mrt back to hougang , slacked at mall awhile , went home with zhisheng . :D

Today morning wake up , damn angry . Got sunburn _l_ , cb. Damn pissed . Then stayed at home until now loh , thats all .



I wanted you to be there when I fall ,
I wanted you to see me through it all ,
I wanted you to be the one I love ,
I wanted you , I..I wanted you .

I wanted you to hold me in my sleep ,
I wanted you show me what I need ,

I wanted you to know just how down deep ,
I wanted you , I wanted you .

No comments:

Post a Comment