Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So long never post alr , but really , im just too lazy to post , and blogging is so ghey.
Well , today I'll write a proper post :D


Woke up at 6.30 , went to school , go assembly , go back class , maths .. boring.
9.30 , suppose to go meet counsellor , but ended up at boys toilet , slacking . Waited for edwin till 10 , 10 went for recess , I was super craving for food , but my fxcking wallet empty. Omfg , left $1 , borrow from edwin $$ and bought a burger . At least I survived until afternoon :DD

After recess , I went out of school , edwin accompanied me :D , went up to bryan's house. Slacked there . 11.30 Edwin went back inside school , while me and bryan slacked. 12.30 Edwin came out. We 3 slacked again. Until 1.30 , went down 909 , settle nana and eugene de problem , then went 911 slack , maomao came.

Then maomao , ahping , qianhui left to PasirRis , left me , nana , eugene , sean , bryan , edwin :DD , slacked at 912 , then went over to cafe . Carom & TableSoccer until 5+ , Sean left , Nana left , Eugene left .

6+ went home :DD

Tags reply :D
-May , no problem :D
-Emily , orh :D
-X.huii , orh :D
-calvin , thanks :D
-Cornelia , Hello , orh :D
-Matin , Thanks , orh :D
-Shiying , Thanks :D
-Alyssa , Thanks :D

Yay . Btw , I still love maomao , but , hais D:



you know I still love you , why treat me as invincible ?
loving you is not a crime , so what's th problem ?
on that night , I really thought I had you ,
and you would be mine th next day .

No comments:

Post a Comment