Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby, this post is dedicated to you ! :D

Here's your 22nd longlong message ! Hmm, not everyone might understand but every night, me & my bi will send longlong messages to each other, telling each other what we feel about our relationship & what we enjoyed on that day. :D

Hmm baby, I start here bah.

Today didn't spend much time with you, but was super fun :D Hahas, that part where we go Wattson choose hair dye ._. You gongdai, ask me buy grey ash, want me become old ? -.-
Hahas, well, & yeah, in 27days time, its going to be our 2nd month ! Time flies when we're enjoying. Hahs, Hmm, idk why you will have that weird feeling that we wont last long, maybe its because of what that dog said in your blog, well, you dont have to feel sad because of that dog, he/she is peanuts.
Dont let what other people say affect our relationship, whether its good or bad, just know yourself that i love you, & dont care what others say, & that h2h talk was just a joke ._. I know you wont break with me because of my hair color, right ? iKnowiKnow ! ;x

Hahas, plus today in class, i kept looking @ your class ._. But felt very bky your class de people. Everytime close window, plus today NaomiOng go your class, go close door, i feel like calling some random people go -'- her. So irritating.

In overall, today was okay, not quite exciting, you know why? Cause its HOUGANG AREA. Super very sian already, hmm , baby i thinks thats all. I dont know what to type already,
Going to watch Fast & Furious already, so nice their cars ! :D

Hahahs, baby ilovedieyouttm ! :D x3, goodnights my girl ! :D
Tomorrow dont catch my collar pin, confirm wont wear de :D
lovedieyou ! :D



Hmm, now for my post ! :D
Nothing special today, went to class, blahblahblah ! :D
After school, ran to backgate, met edwin brother, sebast kor & ahping lollipop.
Blahblah, slack, onebyone came, onebyone left ._.

Green for lan awhile, & then 565 for some slacking ! Aft that, homebitterhome ! D:
7.35, went down to meet ahping, sebast, edwin, belle. Kelvin & his friends came, slack together awhile, saw Darren & Ang, hmm, 8.35 left.

Now watching movies ! :D
I suddenly feel like playing Beyblade ._. LOL
I shall stop here then.

Goodbye my friends, foes, :D
AhBennn :DDD

ohya by th way, Im in love with my clique ! :D
Consists of 11 people ! :D More to come I hope ! :D

Theres Me , Jocelyn , Bryan , Edwin , Sebastian , Ahping , Yaorong , Joey , Yibin , Belle , Qianhui ! :D

We're one big family ! :D
Confirm got more one ! :D
I just hope everyone that is attached in th clique will ask their other half to join th clique, so our clique will expand ! :D

Clique meeting maybe once in a month ?
Clique dinner/gathering once in 2weeks ?
Clique movie once in a month ?
Clique outing once in a month ?

Slowly by slowly, we'll get closer to each other ! :D
Funfunfun ! :D

There is no exact date when we all were together,
There is no exact clique name yet,
But there is th power of everybody from this clique, :D
Woohoo ! Multiply we stand , Divide we fall ! :D

Well thats all ! :D
AhBennn :DDD
'A tanker must tank everything, but when a tanker thinks that it's enough, he'll fight back !'

No comments:

Post a Comment