Sunday, March 21, 2010

Me & my baby, :D ohmygawdess of shawkness, ily, ttm :D

Clique photo, not whole family here, D:


Hello people ! :D AhBennn is blogging again ! *forced by my bibi ._.

Hmm lets talk about today,
I woke up about idk what time, then prepare, makan, & went down to meet bryan, then saw pekyee jiejie, followed her up to hanbin's house, & bryan steng cigg with her, so pei him. :D

Thens, went to SS to meet Sebast kor & Yaorong brother ! :D

They smoked, then we walked one big round to ave8 for makan, they makan ._.

Then edwin came, bryan cut hair, then we bus to hougang interchange to meet belle ai dong gua ._.

We all went to mall to get something, met up with Ahping lollipop, & then walked to plaza to meet th rest, reached there, saw my bibi, Joey mummy, Yibin laopeh, Qianhui oink & Jenson they all.

After that, went to staircase, had clique meeting cause everyone was here :D So everyone started saying our what are each annd every one of us de good points and bad points, so almost all of th problems had been settled ! :D

Aft the meeting, we went to play pool, super fun ! :D Then playplayplay, close table, & went to opposite block to slack, :D Funfunfun ! :DDDD

Slack finish, about 9+ went to SS to slack, 9.40 went home :D !

What a fun day it is today ! :DDD

Ilovemyclique&myfriends! :D

Hmm, lets seee, so i shall dedicate post to every single person from th clique ! :D

I'm going to arrange this post in age order , so if you're last, doesn't mean i hate you, i still love you ! :DD

Belle, my aidonggua ! :D
-Maomao, you're a great person, you never fail to make me laugh everyday, your cuteness just make my day fun, whenever we salcking together, you just suddenly guailan anyone from our clique, mostly is Ahping get guailan-ed, and we all start to laugh ! :D You're a great friend, a great sister as well ! :D lovedieyou ! :D


Joey, my mummy ! :D
-Mummy, thanks for cheering me up whenever im down, you just make me happy by telling me what th crazy laopeh does ! :D And you always entertain us with your stories, especially that time, about th ghost thing, so fun ! You had always been a great mummy, :D Thanks mummy, ! lovedieyou ! :D


Sebastian, my kor ! :D
-Kor, th first day we saw each other was on my birthday, :D & you was superr ahbeng on that day, ever since, we have slacked together for about 2months already, :D Thanks for telling me reasons, and persuading me when i wanted to run out of th house that time, :D You're one of th best kor i had, :D Thanks for meeting me in th middle of th night, & smoke together, :D
lovedieyou too ! :D


===Starting from here, th 15 year old ones, i kinda forget who bigger, so no order! :D===

Ahping, my lollipop ! :D
-Ahping ah Ahping, remember last time we at 960 court , keep play basketball with belle ? :D So fun ! :D i still can remember those times , :D we weren't so close that time, but then now we are ! :D Thanks for being there for me when i needed someone to support me ! Remember that time when i got Jielingu performance @ Swissotel ? :D then training , i only got 2hours to learn all of them ? You stood beside me and supported me ! :D thanks ahping, & remember when you first became my lollipop ? I bought 5lollipops for you ! Different flavour de ! :D So fun ! :D Ahping, i owe you a biggggg thanks ! :D THANKS ! :D lovedieyou ! :D owe me 2lollipop horh ! :D


Yaorong, my brother ! :D
-Puisiao ! :D I know you not long ago ! But we sure are very close ! :D You never fail to make me laugh with your stupid laughter, remember in th bus? Th very first time, when we going to fetch joey mummy and bring th cake to them ? :D So funny ! You just make me laugh like hell with that laughter ! :D Thanks so much man ! lovedieyou ! :D


Edwin, my brother ! :D
-Ey brother ! :D I know you since i first step into Hougang Sec, you all th whole bunch just stare @ me, super scared sia me ! :D But nevermind ! :D Hahas , you another funny boy, another never fail to make me laugh de, :D The way you talk sometimes, really can make me laugh until i want die. LOL :D Lovedieyou too ! :D


Qianhui, my pig ! :D
-Oink ah oink, your face is super adorable ! :D & you very funny sometimes ! :D You can just stare at a picture and laugh yourself th whole day, super cute lahs ! :D Last long with ZhuFu okay ? :D hahhas , lovedieyou ! :D


Yibin, my laopeh ! :D
-Laopeh ! :D i only got one word to describe you ! "CUTE" ! :D your hand wave is superr gu niang !! :D And your actions can make anyone from th clique laugh ! oohmygawdess of shawkness ! :D LOL ! :D Laopeh, you better last long with my mummy okey ! :D Dont let me down horh ! :D lovedieyou ! :DDD


Bryan, my brother ! :D
-Brother ! You super funny at sometimes , keep giving me th toot face ! :D & thanks for being there for me at manymany times, you're th first brother i had in hougang sec, also th most cute one ! :D Remember those days when we had th same geek specs, wore th same shirt, write our name on our hat, & making it look super ugly? :D hahas , that was th past, im sorry about what happen in th past, some of you know what happen, hope you already forgotten about it, :D & thanks for kupping cigg with me almost everyday last time, :D you never fail to make me happy, & almost everyday you will have to walk to my house here to fetch me, :D hahas ! :D Thanks alot brother ! :D lovedieyou ! :D


& now, th last but not th least ! :D
MY BABY JOCELYNTEOLINGHUI ! :D
-baby, i cant believe its going to be our first month in such a short time, ohmygawd ! :D baby, you never fail to make me laugh, you this stupid pikachu, wugui, mushroom ! :D Baby, thanks for not minding about my past, & not bothering about what those dogs say about me, baby, i promise you, i'll love you a zillion times more as every day passes by, thanks baby, & one more thing, bibi, if i can forget about my past, you also will be able to do that, think about th positive things, & not about th negative ones, baby, ilovedieyou :D


Thats all bah ,
Chill , <3

AhBennn :DDD


loving you every single second of my life,
jocelyn, you're my world, my live, and my only love, x3
260210, 4.22pm , thanks bi.

2 comments:

  1. AhBen , must last lonq w Jocelyn uhs .
    haa(:
    wanted t wish ue happy one month in advance w Jocelyn uhs .



    Cheers \m/

    ReplyDelete