Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back to posting yeah ! :D Hahas, well. Gonna post about me and my baby's first monthsary ! :D

Super kewl ! :D Went to watch Kidnapper @ AMK Hub with clique ! :D



Fun like hell, everyone was here, & thanks to mummy & laopeh fr th sudden surprise ! :D

Hmm, rated th show 3.5/5 , its okay, th funniest part was when th little boy was like, shouting into th camera, aidonggua & ping was laughing like th theatre is their's ! LOL



Aft that, went to vivo, hmm funfun, was celebrating @ Skypark, had h2h talk with baby, felt super high after th talk, cause its like, i finally know what she was thinking about this relationship, :D



Thanks baby fr this day, :D You made me super happy, && also to th whole clique, AhBennn want to thank you all , :D You guys rawk ! :D



Well, nothing much to rant about, shall let th pictures do th talking ! :D





Baby, this picture was super long ago, but then, its still in my heart ! :D


Me & laopeh, :D hahas, kena force by baby de ! xD


Me & mummy ! Sweet right ?


Like mother, like son ! Both got toot face


Me & laopeh ! :D


Candid shot of laopeh !


Edwin brother ! Jiaobin FTW !


Yaorong brother !


Me & Ahping , lollipop forever ! xD


Hiadi PBT !


Me & Belle, aidonggua huat ah !


Me & mummy ! Family !


Me & Qianhui th chiobu ! pigster HUAT ARH !


Well baby, happy one monthsary ! :D Hmm, as this one month pass by, i suddenly felt th importance of you in my life, you made me super touched with every single message you sent me @ night, you changed my life. I was a hongster back then, but you didn't mind, you even believed me that I would change, thanks for trusting me baby. This one month, you let me feel what is true need, true care & true love. You made me laugh whenever you could, all those jokes you made fun @ me, all those craps you whisper into my ear, & all those words you said to me, was all saved in my heart.


Your name was carved into my heart ever since 26o21o, 4.22pm, & i never regretted being in love with you, thanks for ignoring those people who said you're stupid being with me. You had me going crazy @ night when you sent me our longlongmessage routine, :D


Thanks baby, I know I could never find another love like this, & I'll never forget th first time we kissed ! :D

& finally, Happy 1st month baby, ilovedieyouttm ! x33,






Hmm , thats all bah,
Chill peepoh !
AhBennn :DDD


you're not my first love,
neither did you took my first kiss,
but you're my first one i loved so much for sure,
26o21o, thanks fr your love.! x3,


No comments:

Post a Comment