Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby, this post is dedicated to you,



Baby, i owe you a big SORRY,



Th past few days i never send you your longlong message,

I broke th promise, im really sorry.

I wanted to send you, but i was really tired.

Im sorry my girl.

Hmm, heres your longlong message to 'make up' for th past few days.

Baby, i cant believe time passes so fast, & yeah in a few more days will be our second month,

Now that your father wants us to break up, we have no choice but to bluff him that we have already broken up.

I always thought that this wasn't th best solution for us, but in this situation, well, maybe it's his say. I never wanted this to happen, but what's done cannot be undone, so, yeah.


Its been so long since we had a heart to heart talk, maybe one day when your father has cooled down, & when he let you out, i want to go to Sentosa @ that beach , @ that same spot. I really enjoyed that feeling, it was like, idk how to express it, its just NICE.


Hmm, this few days you have to go home early, i miss you, but then, what can i do ? Maybe this is like what i said, th obstacles we have to overcome ? Well, this problem to me, is like a boulder that cannot be removed with our bare hands. We must have a solution to this problem, maybe it should be a heart to heart talk between you & your dad ?


I dont know, but all i know is that i still love you, always. Ever since you started sending me all these messages @ night, whether short or long, its like, we grew fonder of each other as every night goes by.


As th saying goes 'Love is like a temporary madness, it erupts like an eartquake & then subsides. And when it subsides, you'll have to make a decision.'


Its like this problem we have now, when your father find out, he'll scream @ you, but aft awhile, he will cool down, & then he will ask you if you really think that im your true love.
& at that time, who will know what will you reply him ?


Baby, i know all these wont even make up for th last few days de message, but I have said what i wanted to say for now,
So baby, give me an answer when you read this, whether you still love me as much as you said you did or not.



Thats all baby,

x3,

AhBennn :DDD



26o21o, 4.22pm,
th day my heart was stolen,
by you & only you.
jocelynteolinghui,
iloveyou not only for what you are,
but also for i am when i am with you,

x3

No comments:

Post a Comment