Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hmm, bibi your 37th message !

Today got to meet you for a superr short while.
Was okay la today.
:D

Well, you know something ?
Whenever you tell me about our relationship stuffs,
I always very happy.
I dont care whether good news or bad news.

LOl, its like, very funny la. LOL
Plus everytime we will quarrel see who love who more.
Blah, but its fun. :D
I will confirm enjoy all these times i have with you.

Plus, i will remember them. :D
& you're right, in exactly 12days time, it will be our 2nd monthsary !
Woohoo, time flies.
But then, it will be a monday.

Plus exams round th corner, i dont want you to get too obsessed in me. LOL
*im saying like you're addicted to me.
iknowiknow you are ! LOL
:D

Hahas, well baby i think theres nothing else & i should end here bah ! :D
x3,

AhBennn :DDD
260210, 4.22pm,
th moment which gave me happiness & true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment