Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well, today post is also another long message to my behbee ! :D

Bi, your 36th message ! :D
Well, after all you sent to me just now, i was a little shag,
but then, i just want you to know that my feeling for you has never fade a bit,
ever since 26o21o, 4.22pm.

You have always been a part of me since that very moment.
You allowed me to have my group of friends, which are th current clique people.
You even 'pangseh' some of your friends to accompany me with th clique.
Some of your friends even hated you for that..

But you didn't mind at all.
Seriously, i can swear to you, my feeling had never fade for you.
I never doubted your love for me, even though some people tell me you're a flirt,
I even wanted to confront them.

But then now ?
Hais, seriously i dont want to have any quarrel with you,
It just does no good to our relationship..
Maybe we should have a h2h talk again, like seriously.

But do you have any time for me ?
I hope you do,
Just tell me,
Why do you have to doubt my love for you ?

What did I do wrong ?
Hais, nevermind.

Thats all baby,
but no matter what,
i'll still love you,
forever,
260210, 4.22pm,

Your name was carved into my body, my soul & my heart.

Jocelyn's 26 AhBennn :DDD
x3,
Me & you,



No comments:

Post a Comment