Thursday, June 11, 2009


Always be my baby .


Hmms , today woke up at around 10am , then went online , chatted with monster , then she told me huiling & her want go buy domo bag . So prepared , rongyu came my house , suppose 1 can go already , then she tell us she want go meet friend , so nevermind , waited & chatted to monster until 2pm .


Then cabbed down to find monster, when saw her in her jumper , me and rongyu keep laughing . LOL , then cabbed down to rivervale mall to find huiling cause she keep rushing us . T.T , reach there , went to domo shop , kena kpkb , bo bian , left rivervale mall with rongyu , then they buy finish , come find us .


Then cabbed to hougang mall , eat at Kopitiam , pei huiling buy present for her papa , huiling went home , we bus-ed to chinteng house downstair take something , play at playground , 5+ went green . Dinner then home .




When you look me in th eyes , tell me that you love me ,

everything's alright , when you're right here by my side .



I wonder why are we so hesitant .

No comments:

Post a Comment