Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello people . ;D Lol , umms , today woke up at 8.30am . Then received 3calls from rongyu , he told me he cannot accompany me fr today and wednesday's cwo . D: Super saddedd . Then nevermind , went to bath , changed , but then , cannot find my PE shirt , duperr pissed off . So nevermind , wear uniform to school . On the way , saw one kitten , at the bush , alot blood . So me , (being th nice boy) carry it , bring to void deck , buy milk , buy cat food , find cardboard box , put inside , but it repaid me by soiling th cat food . Hmph .! Nevermind , carry on my journey to school . ;D Reached school , report to teacher , then do do do , end up made 2new friends . ;D JiaEn && [x]Gary . Lol . After that went home , frget bring key , go green , take from father , go home bath again , change , go green return key , and go find monster ! ;D

Ride my 'new' bike go sengkang , ride until leg pain , but then see until monster , leg recover . (magic) . Woooooo ! ;D Go NTUC , monster buy th canned mushroom soup , I buy kinder joy , kinder bueno . LOL . Then she want go eat KFC , so discuss discuss , then me , (being th uncle type) ask her for KFC coupons . -.- ? Then go her house take coupon . Go KFC eat 2pc chicken meal . Then send her to house downstair , then go home . ;D

Thats all .




Although I may seem happy on th outside , Im dying in th inside . D:

No comments:

Post a Comment