Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ps people never post for yesterday , now post loh .

(Saturday , 6th June 2009)

Yesterday woke up around 8.30 , super dulan and moody cause I wake up th attitude super fxcked up de . Everyday also like that , then my father still rub into it , go take my phone for no reason ? So i keep irritating him till 10.30 , he gave back phone .

Jitao got call from rongyu , asked me to call queenie jie . Called her , then bathed , change , no time to make hair D: Cabbed down commonwealth , then ' chu shi ' until night . At there saw yongcai siol ! ;D

Father sent me and zen home , then went home , chat with monster at msn awhile , super sad .

Thats all , sorry folks , this few days dont wish to post much .
Byebye .

(Today , 7th June 2009)

Woke up at 11am , stayed home , joined back mapleSEA , no buddys
If you play , add me , iXpressMusic , Bootes ;D

Post till here , thats all . ;D
Chill
Just shoot me in the head with your gun loaded with hatred .
I'll be thankful .

No comments:

Post a Comment