Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paiseh people , really lazy to post , alot of things made me unhappy .

Saturday , 20 June 2009
=======================


Today , woke up at around 10.20am , went to bath , then changed to my sleeping clothes and slept again . Then woke up at 11.30am , mapled , then ahboy kor call me go down Rivervale Plaza , went down , heard he got problem with Rongyu korkor de clique , wow . Then sua already , at mac slack , then 小Derrick call me , ahboy , monster , chinteng go out , then talk talk , slack slack , then ahboy need go home , so me , weisheng(小Derrick friend) sent him to bus-stop .

Then me and weisheng went back to 110 there , slacked , then 小Derrick's friend came , then they 3 talk talk talk , play poker card , they 3 left , then me , monster , chinteng went to NTUC buy thing , then chinteng left , me sent monster home , then i went home , suppose got lion dance , then papa dont let . So never go , sorry ahniu & th rest T.T

Sunday , 21 June 2009
=====================

Hmm , today woke up 12pm , mapled to 2+ , monster say want play aquila with her , so played till 5+ , then went to bath , went to kovan dinner , met some friends there , chitchat , then went back find family , bought ear stick , went home .

Thats all .

Now listening : Cold As Fire - Britney Spears
Now eating : Mentos Yoghurt Flavour
Now thinking of : Monster
Now mood : Angry , Sad ,
Now feel like : Punching someone .


I'll be your punching bag ,

No comments:

Post a Comment